Segfaults… why’d it have to be segfaults?
Megaminer AI 15 Pharaoh is this weekend (April 18th 2015)! If you haven’t signed up yet register for the competition right over here <—
The cost to compete is $24 per team, up to three members per team. Not four, not five, 3. Three is the most people that can be on a team. To top it off, for each team member that is a member of Missouri S&T’s ACM chapter the team will receive a $4 discount.
Wanna join Missouri S&T ACM? Check out their website.
Thanks to our awesome sponsors, the prizes are definitely worthy of Pharaoh.
- First Place: $500
- Second Place: $220
- Third Place: $120
Who are these people who can shell out that kinda money?
Pharaoh will begin at noon on Saturday April 18th, 2015 and will end at noon on Sunday April 19th, 2015. Check out the schedule below for details. Pharoah will be taking over Toomey Hall on Missouri S&T’s campus.
Saturday April 18th
- 12:00 PM Meet in room 199 Toomey Hall for Opening Ceremony
- 12:30 PM Head upstairs to computer labs (follow the signs)
- 12:35 PM Begin coding
- 6:00 PM Dinner QuickDraw Tournament (Winners win their registration fee back)
- 6:30 PM Dinner
Sunday April 19th
- 12:00 AM Midnight QuickDraw Tournament (Winners win their registration fee back)
- 8:00 AM Breakfast
- 12:00 PM Code submission closed. End of competition
- 12:15 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM Migrate downstairs to 199 Toomey Hall to watch the Final and Global Tournament
- 1:30 PM Winners determined and prizes awarded