Anarchy has never been more scripted
Megaminer AI 16 Anarchy is this weekend (November 14th 2015)! If you haven’t signed up yet register for the competition right over here <—
The cost to compete is $24 per team, up to three members per team. Not four, not five, 3. Three is the most people that can be on a team. To top it off, for each team member that is a member of Missouri S&T’s ACM chapter the team will receive a $4 discount.
Wanna join Missouri S&T ACM? Check out their website.
Thanks to our awesome sponsors, the prizes should cover the chaos:
- First Place: $500
- Second Place: $220
- Third Place: $120
Anarchy will begin at 3:00 PM on Saturday November 14th, 2015 and will end at 3:00PM on Sunday November 15th, 2015. Check out the schedule below for details. Pharoah will be taking over Toomey Hall on Missouri S&T’s campus.
Saturday April 18th
- 3:00 PM Meet in room 199 Toomey Hall for Opening Ceremony
- 3:30 PM Head upstairs to computer labs (follow the signs)
- 3:35 PM Begin coding
- 5/6 PM Pizza will be provided for your hungry stomachs
- 8:00 PM Snacks will be replinished
- 9:00 PM QuickDraw (1) Tournament (Winners win their registration fee back)
Sunday April 19th
- 12:00 AM Snacks will be replenished again
- 8:00 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM QuickDraw (2) Tournament (Winners win their registration fee back)
- 12:00 AM Food of some sort will be provided
- 3:00 PM Code submission closed. End of competition